We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Item Highlight Color
Item Highlight Color is the color the game uses to highlight items. Also known as the outline around items that are dropped in the game.
Note: Make sure you have your game closed or this will overwrite.
Changing your Item Highlight Color
To change your Item Highlight Color, follow the following steps:
- Go to the following folder: "C:\Users\PCNAME\Documents\FredaikisAB\NewZ".
- Open the following file with notepad or any other text edit program: "gamesettings.ini".
- Scroll down until you find the following lines:
- "items_loot_color_b (###)"
- "items_loot_color_g (###)"
- "items_loot_color_r (###)"
"(###)" in the example above stands as a placeholder for a 3 digit number that we are going to set in the next step.
- Go to any website that can help you pick a color and display a RGB color code.
- Choose the color you want! In our example we are going to use blue:
- Using this tool the color code we received is "RGB (37, 107, 219)"
- Now this part is a bit confusing as the lines in the gamesettings.ini are not in the same order as the RGB output code.
- Put the first number (37) as "items_loot_color_r 37"
- Put the second number (107) as "items_loot_color_g 107"
- Put the third number (219) as "items_loot_color_b 219"
- Your 'gamesettings.ini' file should now look like this:
- Now save the file and your Item Highlight Color In-game is now blue.
Here's also a very useful tutorial made by TypeForced about how to change the item highlight color in Infestation: New Z