Aiming at a player will tell you their name and what their Reputation is. Each rank has its own icon that will display underneath the player's name in-game.
- Reputation/Rank is what your character will be labeled as for other players.
- 'Kill Points Ex:' Civilian (Each kill has a different value, depending on the rank of the victim.)
- Note that once you've reached the rank of Outlaw that character is restricted to the Bandit tree,
- giving a bit of time to mend your ways, but once you've chosen, you are stuck until you make a new character or use the Reset Reputation button which costs 250 GC
- If however, you've decided to go the Lawman route, you get different Reputation points
As a Lawman, killing Civilians or other Lawmen is punished severely, and results in the below penalties. Please note that these are penalties based on your level. So, as a Paragon, killing a Civilian or Lawman of any rank results in a penalty of 125 points per kill. Similarly, if you were a Guardian, you would take a 40 point penalty point per kill.
Reputation Table[edit | edit source]