We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Aiming at a player will tell you their name and what their Reputation is. Each rank has its own icon that will display underneath the player's name in-game.
- Reputation/Rank is what your character will be labeled as for other players.
- 'Kill Points Ex:' Civilian (Each kill has a different value, depending on the rank of the victim.)
- Note that once you've reached the rank of Outlaw that character is restricted to the Bandit tree,
- giving a bit of time to mend your ways, but once you've chosen, you are stuck until you make a new character or use the Reset Reputation button which costs 250 GC
- If however, you've decided to go the Lawman route, you get different Reputation points
As a Lawman, killing Civilians or other Lawmen is punished severely, and results in the below penalties. Please note that these are penalties based on your level. So, as a Paragon, killing a Civilian or Lawman of any rank results in a penalty of 125 points per kill. Similarly, if you were a Guardian, you would take a 40 point penalty point per kill.